Recipes / By admin
Ingredients for 4 servings:
2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
2 tsps. baking powder
1 1/2 cups milk
1 cup butter, melted
2 eggs, yolks and whites separated
100 g (3.53 oz) yogurt
4 Tbsps. Evlogia Strawberry jam
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, the sugar and the baking powder. Use a separate bowl, to beat the butter and milk.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the solid mixture and mix.
- In a fixed bowl spiral mixer (or with a hand-held mixer), beat the egg whites to make meringue at high speed (until they become white cream and soft peaks are formed).
- With a mariz (silicone spatula) gently mix the meringue with the waffle mixture.
- Grease the waffle maker with melted butter and turn the power on. Add 4-5 Tbsps. from the mixture into the appliance and bake the waffles according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Continue the process until the whole mixture is finished.
- Serve immediately with yogurt and jam!